To Our Guests
Shutter’s On The Banks COMMITMENT TO YOU, OUR GUESTS, AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
The safety and health of guests, employees remain a top priority for Shutter’s On The Banks. We understand that with the rapidly changing updates on travel restrictions and cancelled or postponed public events; everyone is in different places when it comes to doing what is best for you and your family. We cannot stress enough that we believe in responsible and safe travel.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
Your Travel Safety
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of COVID-19 -grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
Your Travel Flexibility
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
- Existing Reservations. All reservations – even those described as non-cancellable (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are scheduled for arrival before April 15, 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- New Reservations. Any reservation you make – even those described as “non-cancellable” (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are booked between today and April 15, 2020 for any future arrival date, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
If you need to adjust reservations made via the Shutters’ on the Banks website or made hotel direct, please contact the Shutters’ on The Banks directly or via email email@example.com.
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance.