To Our Guests
Here are some things to know regarding what we are doing for the safety of our guests and team members. High Standards for Your Peace of Mind:
- PROPERTY WIDE: All ‘high-touch’ areas will be sanitized frequently, including the front desk, breakfast area, public restrooms, tables, door knobs/door handles, light switches, elevator buttons, and handrails.
- BREAKFAST: We have modified it to a cold continental “Grab & Go” option.
- HOUSEKEEPING: All staff will wear masks & gloves when servicing guest rooms, for your safety and of our team members. We will continue to offer daily housekeeping but only as requested. Fresh towels and amenities are available 24 hours a day at the front desk, with a delivery option too.
- GUEST ROOMS: in addition to regular cleaning service, we have added sanitizing procedures for each room with recommended disinfectant. The sanitizing includes knobs, door handles, light switches, TV remotes, faucets, handrails, coffee maker, ice bucket lids, blinds, and the backs of chairs. Linens are all laundered in high heat using a disinfectant or bleach.
- MAINTENANCE: The maintenance team will wear masks and gloves, if an items needs immediate attention we will ask you to leave the room so our team can go in fix the problem and re sanitize the room before you return.
- SANITIZING STATIONS: We will be adding several sanitizing stations around the property for personal use.
- ELEVATOR: When possible please use the stairs, please practice social distancing. We have added sanitizing procedures to wipe down the buttons and rails inside and outside of the elevator.
- EXPRESS CHECK-OUTS: Contact the front desk on your departure day at 11am or before, to eliminate the need to come to the front desk for check out. Most guest receipts can be emailed.
- DARE COUNTY ANNOUNCES NEW FACE COVERING RULES: Face Coverings Must Be Worn In Indoor and Outdoor Public Spaces Where Social Distancing Cannot Be Maintained Beginning Sunday, June 21 at 9 a.m. Read more…